Play basketball, pickleball, badminton or volleyball during open gym time in the gymnasium or sign up for a class or league. With two middle school-sized regulation courts and four short courts with room dividers, there is plenty of room for a variety of activities on the courts. Shoot around with the family or pick up a game with friends during our Open Gym sessions for families, youth, and adults.
Some of the programs consist of open gym times for:
- Adult Basketball
- Youth Basketball
- Adult Volleyball
- Family Nights
- Special programming
- …and more!
Current schedules are always available online and change monthly based on programming. See the schedule below.
Basketball Summer Camp
Join us for basketball instruction and fun for boys and girls. The goal of this camp is to develop a well-rounded, complete basketball player. Campers will experience a host of different drills and scrimmage each week. These week-long camps are run in half-day sessions.
A few reminders:
- Children under 12 may not be left unattended in the gymnasium expect during Youth Open Gym sessions.
- Children under 12 must have a guardian in the building while using the gym.
- No private training is permitted.
- Only non-marking sole shoes allowed.
- Proper attire is required, including shirts at all times.