Play basketball, pickleball, badminton, or volleyball during open gym time in the gymnasium. With two middle school-sized regulation courts and four short courts with room dividers, there is plenty of room for a variety of activities on the courts. Shoot around with the family or pick up a game with friends during our Open Gym sessions for families, youth, and adults.
Current schedules are always available online and change monthly based on programming. See the schedule below.
Classes & Leagues
Interested in improving your skills or building new ones? Want the camaraderie of a team? Get involved in our classes and leagues! We have options for youth and adults in a variety of sports, including basketball, volleyball, and soccer.
Follow the links below for more information.
A few reminders:
- Children under 12 may not be left unattended in the gymnasium expect during Youth Open Gym sessions
- Children under 12 must have a guardian in the building while using the gym
- No private training is permitted
- Only non-marking sole shoes allowed
- Proper attire is required, including shirts at all times
- Anyone age 7 and under attending Open Gym can pay a $1 a visit fee. The child must be accompanied by a CRC member age 16 or older. Only good for Family Open Gym times.