Welcome to our Playzone where kids can enjoy the forest-themed playroom room while their caregivers visit the CRC. Children aged three months – 11 years old are welcome to interact with books, toys, games, activities and experienced staff to keep them busy and having fun.
*CRC members with only the free resident indoor walking/running track memberships are not eligible for Playzone use.
Monday – Friday:
8:00 AM – 12:00PM
4:00PM – 8:00PM
8:00AM – 12:00PM
Here are the purchase options:
- Unlimited Monthly Visits (Resident fee $15 / Non-resident fee $30 month per child) – This option is not available in the store and must be processed internally. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase directly.
- 10 Visit Punch Pass (Resident fee $45 / Non-resident fee $90) (Per child)
- Single Visit Punch Pass (Resident fee $5 / Non-resident $10)
The following guidelines for the Playzone include:
- A monthly or daily pass is required for each child under our care.
- Caregivers must remain on premises while a child is under our care.
- A photo I.D. is required for checking in/out a child.
- A maximum of 90 minutes per child/per day is permitted.
- Staff members are not permitted to change diapers or feed children.
- Food and drink are prohibited.
- Personal belongings must be secured; PDOP is not responsible for lost or stolen items.