The three-lane elevated indoor track is surrounded by windows and sweeping views of the gymnasium. It is located on the third floor of the building and accessible via stairs or elevator. The track provides ample room for walkers and runners with areas for cooldown and stretching in each corner. The indoor track is available to Oak Park residents free of charge with a Track Membership. Memberships are available for non-residents or accessible by paying the daily drop-in rate. Here are a few important reminders:
*CRC members with only the free resident indoor walking/running track memberships are not eligible for Playzone use.
- Strollers are not permitted on the track.
- Children under 12 are welcomed on the track but must be supervised at all times.
- Only walking or running is permitted on the track.
- Proper attire is required, including appropriate walking/running shoes.
- No fitness equipment is permitted on the track.
- No spectators are permitted on the track.