Summer Camp Program Guide set to be released online January 27th. Printed copies will be available for pickup at RCRC and GRC at that time as well.
- Registration for all Oak Park residents begins 8:30am on Saturday, February 4.
- Registration for non-residents begins 8:30am on Saturday, February 11.
- Payment plans are available. Reserve your spot by March 31 with a $25 per camp, non-refundable deposit and your balance will be split and billed on May 1 & June 1.
- Register early! Camp prices increase May 1.
Specialty Sports Camps
The following camps are contractual camps and the camp-specific details will come from the organization! Click below to reach out:
- Chicago NFL Alumni Hero Youth Football Camp
- East Avenue Lacrosse Camp
- 1000 Watts Sports Flag Football Camp
- Chicago Fire Soccer Camp
- Chicago Edge Soccer Camp
- Everton International Soccer Camp
- RISE Field Hockey Camp
- Elmhurst Ultimate Ninjas Camp
Intro to Summer Camp Videos!
Can’t decide which camp is right? View our Intro to Summer Camp 2023 videos and get the inside scoop on our summer camp options presented by individual Camp Program Supervisors!
Click below to see the camp explanation video of your choosing:
Scholarship and CDM Programs
The Park District of Oak Park is proud that many of our camps are accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA). This nationally recognized program, developed exclusively for the camp industry, focuses on program quality, health and safety issues. It also requires us to review every facet of our day camp operations on an annual basis. We have voluntarily submitted to this independent audit by camp experts and have earned this mark of distinction.
Staff to Camper Ratio
Health & Emergency Information
Once you register your child for camp, you will be contacted to complete a health and emergency contact form which must be submitted prior to the start of camp.
For more information about summer camps at the Park District of Oak Park please contact Customer Service at 708-725-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org