|Governor Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Public Health have announced that effective immediately, the State has moved to the Bridge Phase. While the CDC has announced recommendations regarding face-coverings, the State has not changed its guidance and thus face-coverings remain required for both indoor and outdoor activities.|
Additionally, here are the guidelines as they relate to our programs/facilities:
COVID-19 SAFETY REMINDERS
For Park District Facilities, Parks, and Programs
- Face masks, covering both mouth and nose, is required upon entry to and in all areas of buildings at all times.
- A minimum of 6ft. social distance is required at all indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Frequent hand washing and regular use of hand sanitizer are strongly recommended.
- When applicable, please bring your own equipment (towel, mat, etc.), and water for use during your visits.
- Stay home when you are sick or experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness with fever, cough, and/or difficulty breathing.
- Avoid contact with others that are sick or experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.